Saturday, May 24, 2008

My 45gram Slavce

This piece of Moldavite have a very interesting story with me. This piece is not bought from Cz Republic as it would be like the rest of my collection. This piece is actually bought in Jade Market on Sunday in Taipei City, Taiwan. Haha..

And actually, I would not be suprised to find Moldavite in Taiwan especially in places like Jade Market, where you can see many type and kind of Dzi beads (which is also another collection of mine). But this piece pull my interest as it is the largest that I come across moldavite that is setted nicely without any damage on the surface. And you can see a trapped air pocket inside with a unique shape and my friend use to tease me it is the Alien inside the trapped air pocket... haha.

Anyway after a long bargain and instead of buying Dzi bead, I ended up paying like RM2,000 that time to purchase this piece and have to borrow some money from my Taiwanese business partner... as I do not expect to spend so much and of course not to expect finding such good specimen of Moldavite in its native land.

And I was not able to sleep on that night as I was admiring my new bought Moldavite and tapping the stong energy from it. Well the bigger it is.. the stronger they are. And that was like 6 years ago.

No comments: