Monday, May 19, 2008

This is my BIGGEST Moldavite




Okay... this is my biggest ever Moldavite in my collections. Look at the size and you will know how big it is. It has been many years that I keep without any setting as I acquired it from a private collections in Czech Republic, where it came from.

It was mined in Besednice locality as you can see from the surface structure of it. The weight alone without setting is 69.6 gram and now with setting it weight approx. 5 gram more. And I made the setting on my own using silver wire of handicraft. And so far in Malaysia, I don't yet see anyone have a bigger Moldavite than this one. If you have bigger than this with the same conditions, do email me as I would like to see it.

1 comment:

Choon Seng Au said...

how much you bought this one?

Thanks